Now more than ever, it’s critical for companies to run efficient operations and maximize operational cost savings, regardless of industry. When you invest in a CheckPoint pump, you buy optimal reliability. Reliability drives down production costs.
CheckPoint pumps are engineered for superior durability and are designed for and proven in the world’s most demanding continuous service applications.
Why choose CheckPoint Premium Pumps?
- Reduce down time and production loss by performing without failure up to 8 times longer than any other pump
- Reduce chemical waste and provide substantial chemical savings by delivering chemicals more accurately than any pump currently in use. When set at the proper flow rate, the pump will not fluctuate due to temperature, pressure, spring fatigue or diaphragm degradation
- Reduce fugitive emissions and reduce natural gas consumption by recovering the fuel gas after it has powered the pump. Unlike most other chemical injection pumps, the CheckPoint design allows for gas recovery into pressurized line (up to 170 PSI)
- Improve dosing program effectiveness through extremely accurate and consistent dosing
- Reduce maintenance time and labour cost as pumps do not require frequent flow rate adjustment, lubrication or other labour intensive preventive maintenance
- Eliminate replacement cost and reduce labour cost as pumps are so durable and well-made, they will always be repairable (in less than two hours)
- Reduce inventory and carrying costs as parts are fairly priced and most parts are common across models, minimizing parts required per pump in service
The cumulative cost savings quite often pay for your CheckPoint product within its first year of operation. Unified Valve Group is proud to be the Canadian Master distributor of CheckPoint Pumps – the most reliable chemical injection pumps.
Learn more about CheckPoint Premium Pumps here.