Remote Location Support.
Unified Valve Group Ltd. is an industry leader in repairs and testing for on-site valve servicing. With fully equipped mobile units and highly trained expert technicians, Unified Valve Group provides comprehensive aftermarket services at customer locations throughout Western Canada. We specialize in pressure relief valve maintenance and manifold repair.
Our ready-to-deploy fleet of mobile trucks and service teams are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year to deliver fast and efficient service. We possess the ability to work from anywhere in the field. Our wellhead service truck is designed for fast deployment to help minimize down time and reach out to remote areas.
Our On-Site units accommodate any of your valve servicing requirements.
Unified Valve’s mobile units are fully functional, self-contained "Valve Shops on Wheels" outfitted with a compressor, generator and complete tools, parts and fittings. We maintain an online database via ValveTek® to offer scheduling/maintenance programs that document and manage our customer’s service needs. Our experienced technicians are fully trained in safety-protocols, following defined procedures to ensure safe and competent servicing on-site.
We can handle:
- Side Entry Services
- Gate Clamp Services
- Inline Service
- Safety Valve Replacement
- Testing and Repair
- Plant Maintenance Programs
- Wellhead Valve Maintenance
Mobile Service Overview:
- Hazards are assessed
- Customer requirements reviewed along with work permits
- H2S, WHMIS, First Aid Certified
- Appropriate PPE and proper servicing procedures followed
- Valve inspection on-site
- Valve repair or rebuild on-site
- Valves are greased. Fittings and packing are replaced if appropriate. Parts are repaired as needed
- Valves are pressure tested to their specs upon request
- Valve information and servicing is documented
- Operator is provided with an update about any problems encountered